.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Dirty Dog
Dear Future Family Member,

You should be thankful that your fiance chose to call me rather than anyone else in our family this morning when you had her in tears, ready to call off the wedding.

Lucky for you though, I took it all in, told her I would support her what ever decision she made, even though I really did want to tell her to kick your sorry ass to the curb, and let her sob to me on the phone.

I assured her, that if she did keep you around , I would not hold it against you, (not in public anyway) and continue to welcome you into our family.

You are treading on thin, thin ice Buster. I was not sure you are good enough for her in the first place, but now this? We have a kick-ass family who would all kick your ass in a heartbeat, if we find out that you are what you said you are not.

XOXO,
Not your biggest fan right now


(I would so love to "out" this jerk and tell everyone what he did, but sometimes you just have to hold back and wait for things to unfold in their own time and way. Believe you me though, if it turns out to be true I will shout his story from every roof top bewteen here and Timbucktoo).

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG