.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Oh No

Oh No
Originally uploaded by Marlee Magoo.
Because today hasn't been shiity enough. I am so glad and thankful the neighbor was home and saw my girls out walking the 'hood.

No, they don't wear their collars, but they do have the microchips if someone took them in to get scanned.

My heart sank when I saw the note. I don't think I took a breath again until I was in the house and saw both of them with my own two eyes. Who says dogs are "just" dogs. They are our other kids. Our other kids who are grounded for trying to run away from home.

Speaking of dogs, I will be back later with the rest of my shitty day, and the scoop on the dirtiest one of all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG