.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Update
Casa de Bug will no longer be ours come June 28th. Our humble little home packed to the brink with all of my favorite memories, will be just that, a memory. The house sold rather quickly considering the market we are in. There was a small bit of concern over the last few days if the buyers were actually going to follow through but everything worked out and I think everyone is happy again!

We found out that our new build will be done sooner than we thought (which is great news) and looks like we will only have to rent a house for 3 months and not live with anyone else in the time bewteen renting and ours being finished. That in itself is a huge weight off of our shoulders.

The family reunion has come and gone. It seems like it was so long ago already when it was only last weekend. It was such a whirlwind of a trip we really didn't get to visit much with everyone we wanted to but we did get to see them and I will be back in a few weeks so maybe then.

It seems that the girl is having a great time. She hasn't called and I am going to let her call us first. I did call my aunt to see how she was and just as I suspected she is just busy.busy.busy. All those cousins to play with, who can blame her for not wanting to miss out on that fun by calling home.

Everyone wants to know do we miss her? Sure we do, but not like I really thought I would to tell you the truth. Before we left she was still in school so I only saw her about an hour in the morning and about 2 hours in the evening. I am sure as time goes by it will get worse. But on the other foot as time goes by it just means that she is that much closer to coming home. 13 days will fly by with everything else we have going on. It has actually worked out "nice" for me as I can pack boxes without her "helping" and asking a billion questions about everything.

I think that is as much as an update that I can muster up at this point. I have a list of calls a mile long and that isn't getting any shorter with me updating here. More again as soon as I can spare a few mins.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG