.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Marlee Magoo. Make your own badge here.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Nothing Is Ever Easy
Don't ya just hate it when you can't think of anything exciting to blog about? Yeah, me too. That seems to me lately. Nothing to talk about, which really isn't me as I could talk your socks off on any given day.

How about a funny story. It much funnier now than when it happened but you know how it is, if you don't laugh about it you would probably cry.

This past weekend the hubs was touching up paint in our bathroom. He climbed up on the edge of the tub holding a quart size can of paint. As he reached over his head he lost his balance. As he fell backwards he grabbed the towel bar yanking it out of the wall and fell onto the toilet knocking it about 6" off its base. Awesome! Paint was everywhere.

He (I was out of town so this is all secondhard info) had to throw away the bathroom rugs, the shower curtain and liner, a few towels, and 3! YES I SAID 3 pairs of my shoes. The paint flew all the way across the bathroom and into my closet. As he was a one man show at that point I guess he had to pick and choose what to clean up first. The shoes were not real high on his priority list I guess.

I am going to keep this in my pocket until the next time I go shopping and he wants to know why I need so many new pairs of shoes.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
footer2.JPG